Huri Anatolian Shepherd Dogs

I am Sally Endacott-Phillips based in Devon, U.K. I have owned Anatolian Shepherd Dogs since 1999. I have also been involved in the breed club ASDC of GB for many years, including serving as Chairman. I have bred two litters, including the Crufts BOS for 2005 Huri Hazine of Hisar. We do not have kennels, and our dogs live as part of the family - they are bred and raised indoors with other family pets and children. All Huri Anatolians are KC BVA Hip-Scored. E-Mail: sally.huri@btinternet.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meet Huri Hazar

"Hi, I'm Huri Hazar, or Mr D to my friends. They call me Mr D coz I've got a diamond shape on my neck."

"I'm still living at home in the Huri household with mummy, and my big huge gigantic half brother Hakem. Great Auntie Tulin also lives with us, and Gem Gem the cat, and Pen, the really ancient cat."

"I'm really looking forward to getting out and about to meet some of you guys, and Sal says she's going to take me to one of those show things but I'm a bit little at the moment. My mum goes a lot, and also Auntie Tu. They're real pro's at this showing game. My big half sister hasn't done too bad either, and apparently, in 2005, she won Best Bitch and Best Opposite Sex to her daddy somewhere called 'Crufts'. Mummy and Auntie Tu told me that I might be able to go there next year if I'm a really good boy. Apparently only the best dogs go there, so you can betcha life I'm gonna be there coz I'm a really cool dude!"

"Anyhow, I've got to go and catch some more puppy ZZZZzzzzzzz's now - handsome boy like me needs my beauty sleep. Bye for now!"

Sally: sally.huri@btinternet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home