Huri Anatolian Shepherd Dogs

I am Sally Endacott-Phillips based in Devon, U.K. I have owned Anatolian Shepherd Dogs since 1999. I have also been involved in the breed club ASDC of GB for many years, including serving as Chairman. I have bred two litters, including the Crufts BOS for 2005 Huri Hazine of Hisar. We do not have kennels, and our dogs live as part of the family - they are bred and raised indoors with other family pets and children. All Huri Anatolians are KC BVA Hip-Scored. E-Mail: sally.huri@btinternet.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

Introducing Huri Hanim.

Huri Hanim - a.k.a Hannah.

"Hi! I'm Hannah! I want to tell you about, me, my new home, and new bestest biggest friend you ever saw!"

"Well, I was born in February, and went to live with my new mum and dad at the beginning of May. I could have gone there sooner, but they did something called 'getting married', and then they had to go to some place far away for a 'honeymoon', so I had to wait til they came home again. When I got to our new house, it was soooooooo coooooooool!! I didn't know what to do first! BUT, there was this really really huge giant enormous dog there, mum and dad call him Zeb, I am not sure why, perhaps it is after Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout, because he does bounce around a lot! Anyway, we made friends, and he promised to share his toys with me, and show me around. He told me all the best places to get into mischief, and all the tricks that make our mum and dad laugh!"

"The other thing that we do together is some kind of 'training' stuff - Zeb is really good at it, he has to run around a bit, then stand still, then run around a bit more, it looks kind of fun, but i'm still a bit little to do that at the moment. We have been practicing a little bit, and I cant wait to have a proper go myself. Zeb says they have lots of really fun days out, and sometimes, I might see my mummy, Chanim, and my big sister Hazine too! Its all sooooooooooo exciting! I got so excited one day, that I fell in the fish pond and got all soaking wet!"

"Anyway, all this 'blogging' has worn little me out - i'm off for a puppy nap! Keep checking here for updates on me, after all, how could you resist :-)!"

"Bye for now fans! Love Hannah XxXxXxX"

Sally: sally.huri@btinternet.com





1 Comments:

Blogger Semavi Lady said...

LOL, now we have the puppies blogging! Are we evil or what?

Handsome Zeb! :)

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home